Saturday, May 9, 2009

My First iPhone Blog 6/84

I forgot to blog today and then I thought why ruin my perfectly good trend? So I haven't yay!!!

It got cold and the TV was dull so I've climbed into my nice warm bed. Dogs are already snoring away beside me here :-) Hopefully I'll fall asleep before midnight for the first time in ages.

Today Mum and I continued de cluttering the rumpus room. I honestly cannot believe how much rubbish 4 people can collect. I suppose give 3 clutterbugs 21 years in one place and you're going to get buried in junk. The main task so far has involved tonnes and tonnes of paper.

I hurt my ankle 3 x in this process and spent the evening on the couch sooking. I gotta stop over doing it.

123.3kg this morning dissappointed cause I had this inkling I was in for a big drop.

I think Im going to read a little and head for snoozyland.

3 comments:

Chris H said...

sooking... that's funny! Hope your ankle is feeling better girl.

Anonymous said...

Jadey, you know I love you. But I have to ask - and don't be offended or hurt - why are you weighing yourself every day?

:(

I want to see you succeed but I think the daily weigh in would do anyone's head in!

Just trying to look out for you, don't be offended..

Unknown said...

I have to agree with Beetricks!
It really screws with your head!
Please stop weighing yourself daily

(And congrats for this weeks loss!!!)
xoxo
Nicky