Saturday, May 9, 2009

5/84

Well apparently yesterdays pancakes didn't hurt me too badly. 123.3kg today.

I don't really have much to say today. I dunno why.
I have had this really powerful depressive feeling. It's made me really sad, short and emotional. There's absolutely NO reason for it so I'm hoping it passes overnight.

I need some de cluttering tips please! What do you think is the best method for selling unwanted items? eBay, trading post, thursday trader, market stall, carboot stall. What do you bother selling and what do you chuck? Can you really sell almost anything (as long as it's in good condition) ??

I need to help Mum get this house together - today she's depressed. I need Domestic Blitz or Second Chance or something to come in here and give us a huge hand. We seem to be chasing our tail with getting this place ready.

No comments: