Monday, May 18, 2009

15 / 84


Well today got totally wasted by some stupid courier who never showed up. Don't you love hiring tradies / couriers / whatever and they give you a timeline that they will arrive at your abode. Normally either 8am - 1pm or 1pm - 5pm.


Either way unless you PLANNED on spending your day waiting for the doorbell to ring it's all stuffed.


Today we were waiting on a courier to arrive sometime between 1pm and 5pm. Guess who no showed? SO ANNOYED! There is so much other stuff to be done than wait for them. Luckily we had some things to do around the house but I would have loved to go out just down the street. For a walk. Or to go buy the dog food (They aren't impressed when you don't feed them)


As you all know I'm on a diet of shakes at the moment but right now I am craving salt badly. I would love some chips or even the chicken sausages that Mum cooked the family for dinner. I'm never keen on sausages so to have such strong cravings for me is very very weird.


But ultimately I have to stick to whats working for me and right now that's the shakes so no sausage for Jadey (get your minds out of the gutter my fiance is interstate)


Talking about whats working - today is weigh in day no. 2


I am very happy to say the scales this morning rewarded me with a weight of 121.3 kg which is 5.6kg down on my original weight. 4.4% down. WOOHOO. I can't complain about that now can I? The big losses don't happen always and forever.


I'm only 1.4kgs away from my first reward of a pedicure (I hope I can handle the massage by then) And I am hoping to have it down at the Hot Springs in Rye while my Mum has a Massage I bought her for Christmas. I love the Hot Springs - I definitely want to go down there before I go home, just in the baths. MMM SO relaxing. If you haven't been - do it!


Only 10 sleeps until Jason arrives for the Dutt0n Rally. I miss him like crazy - I'm not up to shooting it with him and thankfully we have someone else coming down to help. Michael helped us with the easternats so it's nice to know we can rely on somebody to help us when we need it, he's a brilliant photographer.


5 comments:

Diz said...

Jadey, what's an Easternat? This Yank is still learning the ropes. Isn't it funny how you start craving things you didn't really like before? What up with that? Although, I love sausages. I'll eat yours for you...even if it means ralphing behind a pillar.

Unknown said...

4.4kg down! You go girl :)

Monnie said...

If you dont get that pedicure we will go together when you come back....desperate for one to

Bree said...

awesome loss jadey!!! congrats!! i'm doing the shakes too so if i can get anywhere near as good a loss at that this week i'll be over the moon, not holding my breath though, dont feel like i've lost much at all but we'll see.

good luck for week number 3 of the challenge :)

Bree xx

SamJJJ said...

Yeah! Good stuff :) Keep it up!