Friday, May 8, 2009

4/84

Weigh in this morning 123.7kg

Sometimes I gotta say I am a complete moron!

This afternoon I got heaps of exercise in my wheelchair thanks to a bed shopping trip for Mum and Dad. They had a waterbed that was in a constant state of repair/leaking. It had patches on patches and they decided it wouldn't leave the house with them when they leave.

Finally a week or so ago it got a leak that just wouldn't be patched. You'd get in the bed and get out with a lovely damp feeling.

So the bed has been pulled apart and they were planning on sleeping in the airbed I bought a few months back until the move took place.




It only took a few nights for Dad to start complaining that they needed a real bed so shopping was undertaken today. We failed miserably! There's really no nice beds out there at the moment.

In the meantime I got about 45 minutes worth of vigorous wheelchair cardio/ubwo. Carpet and hills are KILLERS. I avoided the delicious looking donuts and choc chip cookies in the food court. (They looked soooo good)

Then later in the evening I picked up one of my good friends to go see a movie. We were a little early and there's this place called Stacks beside the cinemas. Stacks is a pancake joint - You can see where this is headed right?

Yup me buried face down in Jamaican Banana Pancakes. Just like below only add ice cream. :(

They were honestly some of THE BEST pancakes I have ever tasted! (And I make awesome pancakes) But I stuck to my shakes today until that moment. And it's important that I lose this weight! I made a whole list about why this is important to me and then all it takes is someone saying OOOo pancakes and I'm gone!

I do hope tomorrow is better.

Just as a side note - I went to see Fast and the Furious. I loved it! I loved it LOTS! I am so glad no one had given any bits or pieces away for me too cause I enjoyed seeing the story unravel. So I won't give anything away here either. Except that Vin Diesel is back and he's still hot. :D

2 comments:

Chris H said...

OMG!!! Stop showing me photos of bloody pancakes you awful tart! I am now drooling.....

Have a wonderful weekend... and stop eating bloody pancakes! Or at least telling me how yummy they are. *smiles*

Megan aka I am Slimming said...

Gee those pancakes do look good. The cafe near my house also does good pancakes, actually they are the best pancakes that I've ever had. Thank goodness the cafe is now closed for the evening. xx