Tuesday, May 12, 2009

9/84



I am NOT KING SHIT. I am not some invincable dieting weight losing goddess. I need to work hard to lose weight and yes eating shit WILL hurt me this once. I really need to drum this shit into my head.



It's like winners syndrome or something. You are successful and you are happy with your result so you get your trophy then you go out partying with your trophy. "I'm good" you say to yourself. "Look at the results I just acheived". ""Check my shiny trophy" "Oh go on enjoy yourself, have a beer, drink a tequila shot or two it wont hurt you just this once."





Then you wake up shitfaced two days later having shared your personal bits thanks to a mastercard priceless ad featuring yours truly you now stink and you are suffering consequences that "weren't" going to affect you this once. You missed the next game and your chances for the finals are over. OOPS




No I didn't go and get smashed in the last two days. (Although my 4am facebooking probably suggests otherwise) But I did look at the weightloss I had acheived yesterday and I let my food and habits slip a little. I was lucky I maintained my weight at 122.6 kg today but to maintain that weight again tomorrow would only be by some sort of miracle. And apart from that maintenance is not the goal - WEIGHT LOSS IS!

Geeez I am an idiot sometimes.

I also think food makes me grumpy! Like really snooty and depressing! I get some seriously strong cravings for shitty food and I bcome a really stroppy, sad, sooky, tantrum throwing tart if I don't get what I want. And I don't just mean with the food! God forbid if I knock the remote to the floor from the side table I mean HOW MUCH SHIT CAN ONE GIRL TAKE? Honestly - Even I know this is pathetic but at the time it seems like my whole world is going to cave in.


I think I need to stick to the rules - I am also going to pack up the shit I am not supposed to eat and make the parentals hide it from me. They hide the chocolate (which I know is here somewhere) so they can hide the mueseli bars and toast and other yummy things I would succumb to before having my shake like I am supposed to.


For goodness sake - all this and I'm not giving up the smokes like Miss Nicky. You are a total champ babe! Keep up the great work.













2 comments:

Chris H said...

Good for you.. on the diet front and giving up smokes too! That is so going to be hard! If you think you are a grumpy sooky tart now JUST WAIT a day or two. Not smoking is going to drive you up the wall and around the bloody corner!

Unknown said...

I really didn't need to see that at work hahaahhaahahahaha!
Vagina