Sunday, May 10, 2009

7/84

WOOHOO I am so glad I have logged on now to find that my iPhone blog worked . I had doubts being my first time and all but all that typing wasn't wasted :)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

I hope all you Mummy's out there had a fabulous day. I have heard stories of disasters and of spoils. If you have lost your Mum I hope your day was filled with fond memories of special times you have spent with her.

I did end up asleep before midnight last night which was good. However in the cold weather despite waking up quite early I went back to bed until lunch. (Yes I am bad and I didn't do brekky in bed for Mum) Mum and Dad were out to church and when they came home we headed out for lunch as the local chinese restaurant and dessert at the pancake place next door. Same one I went to on Thursday night.

It was very yummy. I was very full. The chinese was healthy the pancakes not so much. But we did share the pancakes so I didn't have a full one.

I don't think eating this crap is any good for me though cause after we got home I got grumpy. Bad food leads to craving more bad food and sometimes I have the most childish attitude. I really really want scones with jam and cream. There are two ads on TV at the moment highlighting beautiful scones with Jam and Cream. One is Foxtel and the other is Home Brand. Honestly it is bad for dieting people to have this thrown in their face all the time.

I tried to cook some beautiful soft poached eggs to have on toast. Pulled them out at the whites weren't cooked properly - put it back in for 10 seconds and the yolks were hard. Boy did that upset me. Dad had eggs on toast for dinner cause I was going to feed them to the dogs. I only like soft yolked eggs and I've never mastered the art of cooking them myself. So I was off pouting again. I don't even need any more food. So I decided to stop being a little bitch and sit on the couch and blog instead.

Well first I went through Facebook and deleted a whole pile of people. People I am wondering why are they on my facebook? I hope I haven't accidentally deleted any of the wrong people haha.

TV is again BORING so again I am off to bed to read my book and get in an early night. I would say Mum and I will be back in the rumpus room sorting things out tomorrow.

122.7kgs this morning. If I gain tomorrow (which is official weigh in day for me) then meh so be it - the chinese and the pancakes will do that to you. But I am hoping to maintain or lose a little more. The goal was 122kgs.

1 comment:

www.fatgirlslim.com.au said...

I loveeeee iphone - and being able to upload pics and blog on iphone...

I remember I used to watch 'inspector gadget' when I was a kid... and his niece, penny - had this amazing 'computer book' - and I always, ALWAYS imagined I had a computer book...

Then.. the other day - I was using my iphone and I realised that it's just a computer book... Penny had it going when I was like 5.

Pfft... technology

L x