Tuesday, May 12, 2009

8/84

Weigh In Day!!!

I am so pleased to be able to report that I lost 2.3kgs this week!

So Stats and Goals Update

Start Weight:~ 126.9 kgs
Goal Weight:~ 64 kgs
Current Weight:~ 122.6 kgs
Weight Lost:~ 4.3 kgs
% Weight Lost:~ 3.3%
Weight to Goal:~ 58.6 kgs

♥ FOOD:~ I am going to stick to my shakes - Generally had 2 a day and a normal meal
♥ EXERCISE:~ I am going to move a little more everyday - Am up and about a little more every day so this is good
♥ I am going to cook up a big pot of Vegetable soup - Oh it's the most yummy soup ever
♥ I am going to set my alarm to start getting up earlier - I set my alarm the getting up thing never happened
♥ I am going to be under 122kg (thinking I'm holding onto a lot of water weight) - 122.6 kg I am still rather pleased with this
♥ Overall I had a half half week but a reward on the scales of a 2.3 kg loss means my whole week was a positive one.


My Goals for this Week

♥ FOOD 1:~ Stick to my Shakes for the majority of meals
♥ FOOD 2:~ Clean out the Pantry and Fridge

♥ EXERCISE:~ Continue to Move a little bit everyday

♥ OTHER 1:~ Catch up with Megan Tuesday
♥ OTHER 2:~ Blog Everyday
♥ OTHER 3:~ Continue to help Mum de clutter the house 1 hour a day

6 comments:

Miss Coops said...

Wow go girl! What a great loss x

Diz said...

Good goals all. And Congrats on the success!!!

A Healthier Happier Me said...

Congratulations Jadey.... well done!! keep it up!

xx

Anonymous said...

Boo!

Sorry about the facebook stalking and then endless disablements...

I'm just dangerous and edgey babe, what can I say?

I meant be back, I'll totally add you if I do decide to play Kat and Anonymouse Hater on Farcebook again!

xx

Pip said...

Nice work Jadey :-)

Doing well, great goals!!!

Unknown said...

Hurray!
You are on your way to getting one of your rewards :)