Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3 / 84

Weigh in this morning 123.7kg. I'm happy with the downward type trend for now. I also found it interesting that my clothes weigh 1.3kg. I thought it would be less than that. 1.7kg to go to this weeks goal.

The sleeping thing is no better.
The food thing I'm doing heaps better with, but I haven't moved too much today.

1pm Shake
4pm Shake
8pm Cheese Twists
8:15pm Veggie Soup
11:30pm Shake



Apart from the cheese twists I had it all under control. They kind of came into it when I waited too long to get the soup out and then overheated it. The soup is so nice! I had forgotten how much I love homemade veggie soup. I love broth based soups. Not much a fan of pumpkin or tomato or creamy stuff but the broth based are yummy. And such a winter comfort food.



I suppose the trick it to get through winter and it's confort foods and bulky clothes and come out the other end smaller than you started. It's not an easy challenge but that's the one I'm taking on, and one I plan on acheiving.





1 comment:

Ali said...

G'day!
Sorry feeling a little autralian today :O) possibly cause with my cold, everyone has been asking if i'm scottish!

looks like you're going well, a few slip ups here and there is to be expected, healthy eating isn't something you can just switch on over night, especially when you're drinking shakes...

As with the sleep thing, I've actually managed trained myself to go to sleep, I've got a song I sing over and over in my head, and it puts me to sleep..
I had heaps of trouble sleeping a few years ago when my brother died, where I was awake for what seemed like days at a time..

you really need to just stop everything, have a warm bath/shower, maybe a hot drink, hot water with a dash of lemon, put some comfy PJ's on, and just get into bed at 12am... at the latest.
try it for week, see how you go... I know it's hard to do when you've got so many things on your mind... but the longer you keep going to bed really late, the harder it will be to get out of that routine... don't want you all run down as well!

I need to work out what's so good about soup... I'm just not a fan of drinking my meals... I like to have something to chew! hence the reason I fail at the shakes!

Here's to another fantastic day, and an epic comment! ;o)