Wednesday, May 13, 2009

10/84


So many gorgeous people were brought into the world this week. Two of those people who are very special to me and to some of those reading were born today.

It's with love I'd like to wish a huge Happy Birthday to Ali & Beckie!!! I love you both heaps.

Ali left the great land of Aus a couple of years ago and haa been galavanting all over The world and has been managing to keep us up to date with her days of our lives tales via her blog. It's a fairly gutsy move to travel alone, something I couldn't do. I do hope someone spoils you today with plenty of cake and love honey!

Beckie is one of the most amazing, funny, gorgeous, loving friends a girl could have. She's got a huge personality and a heart to match and that has made her both a very popular online personality as well as a real life friend. Beckie has two gorgeous boys Bradman and Morrison and she's a brilliant Mum. I has my socks blown off when I met Bradman thanks to his great manners and good behaviour and I have no doubts Morrison will grow up the same way. She's not blogging at the moment (I am eagerly waiting her return) but Beckie I was so happy to see all the pampering you have ahead. I wish you every good thing.

Happy Birthday again girls.

I weighed in as expected this morning 123kg exactly. Can't really expect anything else and I am grateful that the damage wasn't worse than the 400 grams I'm holding onto.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Aww you're too sweet jadey!!!

mmm I've had way too much cake today...

cake coma coming my way...

Ali said...

I didn comment earlier but i think blogger ate it