Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2/84

I'm stealing Miss Nicky's title format because it's simple and it rocks IMHO. (Sorry Nicky I'm a shameless theif.)

Today I got up soo late! I had my alarm set and somehow slept through it. I slept through everything! (An impressive feat when it continues to go off every ten minutes or so and is right by your head)

I think it's because yet again my head went no where near my pillow until around 3am. I keep getting wrapped up in my book when I go to bed and I just can't put it down. It's called Gangland Australia and it covers major crime in Australia from the convicts coming off the first ship right through. It's so interesting. On that I do hope that they continue to take time periods in our history and make more underbelly series.

I had an appointment at Centrelink today though, apparently I can claim a sickness benefit because I'm not working but have a job to go back to etc. I went in for my appointment today and someone set me up for the wrong type of claim so I have come home with new paperwork that I have to fill in and go back again with.


I had to make my veggie soup tonight to go with the shakes and that involved a trip to the supermarket. I refused to let Mum push me at all in the wheelchair which meant one great workout for me while getting my shopping done. A solid half hour cardio & upper body workout :)


Food still isn't in line though - I need to get it together without excuses.

2pm - Shake (yes first thing for the day)
6:30pm - Kettle Chips (about 25 grams)
7:30pm - Veggie soup
10pm - Lite Ice Cream

I feel like shit writing it out so perhaps that might help me stop eating it! At least I didn't cook the chocolate cake (which I wanted to do). More shakes less shit.

Weight this morning down to 124.1 kg.

Dropping weight after eating shit can't last forever.

Am Posting on WAS frequently and reporting on here. So I suppose I am doing OK-ish. I retook my before photos in my undies - OMG My belly is so big my undies roll down and hide and it looks like I'm not wearing any :( And I'm not someone that carries that much weight on my tummy! My arse and thighs are magnets for fat content. My tummy is taking the enormous overflow.

I am also really excited about something else that's new in my life. I have had a chat to a couple of people to help me get myself started but I'll be making the announcement soon. I'm hoping that it helps me pay for the wedding and also get out and about and network a bit more. But more on that later cause it deserves it's own post when I am more organised.
Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm behind the times here...

So you are going to shake it up and only have shakes for a while? COuld it be the lack of protein at night which is sending you for the kettle chips??

:)

Hang in there!