Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 1, Week 1 (124.9kg)

Well I haven't gotten off to the start I thought I would today. I really should have. There are no excuses.

I've done quite a bit of walking / shuffling today which is good. So I can tick the box for movement. But food was terrible! I am supposed to be on shakes and vegetables only.

11am - Shake
2pm Chicken Pie (they are lean but it's not a shake is it)
7:30pm Haloumi
9pm 5 min chocolate cake and ice cream

SHIT!

Well I was supposed to get out of the house today but my poor Mum had apparently spent the night vomiting and was suffering vertigo so all of our appointmwnts for today were cancelled and moved around. I basically spent the day looking after her (role reversal but I'm no where near as good at looking after her as she is of me) looking after the dogs. (2 of which are wounded at the moment that story another day) And watching tv.

I watched Secrets Of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood and the first disc in the Original Underbelly series. I haven't seen any of it being that I was in Melbourne while it was showing (and banned) and I moved to Sydney just after it finished airing on our tv. I believe it's being played on TV again now.

I was up early though so hopefully that's a start to getting my sleeping patterns under control. Because I can;t drive I unfortunately haven't been able to go shopping for my soup ingredients. And when I stood on the scales this morning my weight was down from yesterday to 124.9kg. I told ya there was some water weight there. That means I've lost 1.6% of my body weight so far. (How very biggest loser of me) BTW I'm a daily weigher. It works for me - when I don't weigh in daily I go off the track when I do I lose weight so no negative comments from the peanut gallery please.

I'll attempt to blog something everyday. No promises though :)

And no I'm not posting the recipe for the chocolate cake but if someone else wants it I'll email it to you. (Make it in 5 mins in a mug in the microwave mmm yummm)

No comments: