Thursday, May 14, 2009

11 / 84

I think today has been boring as hell.

I finally set my alarm clock to get up early this morning. AND then when it went off resigned myself to the fact that I had to get up. But my brother decided to stay the night and although I thought he was going to work he was here. He's in a shitty mood (which I discovered last night) So I went back to bed until 12:30pm or so.

Tomorrow's a new day :P

Weighed in at 122.4kg so I have dropped the excess weight I was holding onto from Monday and Tuesday (BOO YA)

Tomorrow is Storm's 8th Birthday! I have a big day planned for her with cupcakes and everything! I am not eating the cupcakes they are for the dogs I swear. Plus I am looking for a gorgeois new dog tag for her. I know what I want because I have seen it before but I haven't seen it here in Melbourne so I'll get it for her when we get home.


Spoilt doggy huh! Isn't she gorgeous?? She's my little baby.

Anyway as I said spectacularly dull!

6 comments:

Ali said...

Dull days are great!

I'm hoping for a dull weekend where I can watch movies and huddle under the doona for warmth!

Chris H said...

Awwwwww Storm is just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow - how photogenic is Storm!

Em

SamJJJ said...

*claps* well done on your loss! good stuff :)
and Storm is beautiful!

Tina said...

Jadey you are doing so well. Good on you. Keep going mate.

Happy birthday Storm.

www.fatgirlslim.com.au said...

Oooooohhh - your Storm looks like my Jak!!! (he'll be 7 soon)

L x