Sunday, May 17, 2009

14 / 84

I stole a meme from Diz - Banded I haven't done one for awhile :)

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Under arms
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Don't have one - I went to buy one the other day and there was no plain just stripes
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yup and again and again
4. Do you plan outfits?
Depends - they never seem to work for me though
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Bit sore, bit sad, bit happy
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
My heat pack - it's cooolllddd in Melbourne
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I don't remember
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope
9. What are you craving right now?
Nothing - weird
10. Do you floss?
Nope - I should though
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
YUCK
12. Are you emotional?
Yep
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Yep - I frequently count to help me sleep
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I'm a licker
15. Do you like your hair?
Nope it's too thick
16. Do you like yourself?
Yep
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Sure would make for some interesting discussion.
18. What are you listening to right now?
Watching Postcards on TV and dreaming of holidays
19. Are your parents strict?
Yup - strong christians who love us dearly
20. Would you go sky diving?
Sure - if someone else paid I think
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Nope - gross
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yep a few
23. Do you rent movies often?
Nope - although more often now I am spending my life on the couch
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
My engagement ring
25. How many countries have you visited?
2 - This one and New Zealand when I was 4
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Oh childhood memories
27. Ever been on a train?
Yes
28. Brown or white eggs?
Is there a difference?
29.Do you have a cell phone?
Yup iPhone
30. Do you use chapstick?
Nope - I use paw paw and a minty one
31. Do you own a gun?
Nope - I remember using my Dad's when I was younger though
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes - my Aunty said use chopsticks or starve when I visited at 14 yrs old
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Mum, Dad, Storm, Knackers and Trigger are all keeping me company
34. Are you too forgiving?
I don't think there is such thing
35. Ever been in love?
Yup and I am
37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yup
38. Last time you cried?
Earlier today
39. What was the last question you asked?
How was your holiday?
40. Favorite time of the year?
Spring
41. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope
42. Are you sarcastic?
Ha I wish - then I could keep up with Jason
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Nope
44. Have you ever walked into a wall?
Yep
45. Favorite color?
Pink & Purple
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Uh huh
47. Is your hair curly?
It's got this annoying non curl wave type thing ugh I want to perm straighten it
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Pink
49. Do looks matter?
Yeah - but not in the way most people think
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Balls off
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
It could be better
52. Do you like your life right now?
Yeah, I have an amazing man, anm amazing family and I am healing more everyday
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
No
54. Can you handle the truth?
Yep
55. Do you have good vision?
Nope and I've lost my glasses
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Yes.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Every day, that happens when the boy or the family are interstate
58. The last person you held hands with?
My Mum
59. What are you wearing?
Tracksuit Pants, T shirt, Cardigan
60. What are your favorite top 3 animals?
Dogs, Horses, Big Cats
61. Where was your default picture taken?
Driveway
62. Can you hula hoop?
Nope - a lost childhood skill
63. Do you have a job?
Dunno :-/
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
A frozen coke
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yup

1 comment:

Diz said...

Nice answers...got me hankering for a frozen coke now.