Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Weighty Wednesday

Height:~ 168 cms
Start Weight:~ 126.9 kgs
Goal Weight:~ 64 kgs

Current Weight:~ 99.8 kgs
Loss This Week:~ 0.5 kgs

Weight Lost:~ 27.1 kgs
% Weight Lost:~ 21.4%
Weight to Goal:~ 35.8 kgs

Feb 1st Weight Loss Goal:~ 98.2 kgs
Weight to Goal:~ 1.6 kgs


OMG I have finally done it - I swear week after week of thinking "This time I'll be double digits" was starting to annoy me. I'm officially in the double digit territory and that's where I plan on staying! WOOHOOO. This also means I just achieved the goal I had set for reaching 99.9kg which was my heels from Wittner and the Tanita scales. Both of which cost over $100 so will be waiting for a sale after the Engagement party. (Anyone able to get Tanita or Wittner deals? haha)
 
OMG I just realised my next goal takes me to the half way mark of my weight loss journey! 95.1kgs and I have MBT's as being the reward for that one.
That may depend a lot on cash flow cause those things are far from cheap.  Why does everything cost so much?
 

13 comments:

Dani said...

congrats!! what an achievement. you must feel elated. enjoy!

Tracey said...

Woohoo!! Congrats Jadey! I bet you are over the moon!!! :)

The Chief's Chef said...

Hi Jadey, I recently bought some Tanita scales from here.

http://www.alwaysonsale.com.au/aos/brands/170-tanita/

I am still waiting for them to arrive as it takes 15 business days but I think they are good prices for Tanita scales and they are a good brand.

Monnie said...

well done babe!!!

Kristy Burgess said...

Huge congrat's Jadey!

It is so inspiring that you are almost half way to goal. It definitely gives me hope :)

Kristy Burgess said...

Oh, also what's MBT?

Kate @ Loving Life said...

Well done Jadey! That is FABULOUS!
K :)

Tina said...

Jadey you are an inspiration. You have kept going and look at the results. Can't wait until I can say the same thing.

Well done mate.

Kylez..aka...Mrs.P! said...

Congratulations!! That is so amazing, what an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

YAY! That's brilliant! Congrats

Em :)

Pip said...

CONGRATULATIONS Jadey!!!

Awesome achievement!

Pip :-)

Liv said...

woo hoo!

I can't wait to be joining you in double digit land!
Thanks for letting me know about the laptop bag - I want one of those!

Liv

Tully said...

WOO HOO!!! So proud of you babe, you have worked hard for this. I think you definitely deserve a nice treat!