Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Weight Loss Goals for 2010

In order to reach my weight loss goal this year I need to follow this plan or better every month.

I’m hoping that by breaking it down I have given myself the best way to track my progress, remind me that it doesn’t happen overnight and ensure I reach for the stars.

 

 

MONTH

GOAL

ACTUAL

ACHEIEVED

JANUARY

START

101.4 kg

-

FEBRUARY

98.2kg

 

 

MARCH

95 kg

 

 

APRIL

91.8 kg

 

 

MAY

88.6 kg

 

 

JUNE

85.4 kg

 

 

JULY

82.2 kg

 

 

AUGUST

79 kg

 

 

SEPTEMBER

75.8 kg

 

 

OCTOBER

72.6 kg

 

 

NOVEMBER

69.4 kg

 

 

DECEMBER

66.2 kg

 

 

NEW  YEAR  2011

64 kg

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Lucinda said...

I've been feeling quite crap about the goal thing this week, nothing is exactly going to plan, and i had a coffee and white chocolate muffin today - i don't even like white chocolate!

But I saw this chart, and worked out pretty fast that goal is actually achievable by the end of the year, not by drastic measure or 4 kgs a week impossibilities.

I can actually do it!

Thank you!