Sunday, January 10, 2010

Days 1 - 7 of 365

L-R 1) LOL Mango drink, 2) My new desk (for now) 3) My new bed setting
4) [Centre] Doing my New Years Day Measurements
5) Boogie Nights Nails Movie Premiere (I'm too good) 6) Christmas Cards 7) Looking at You! Playing with eyeshadows


1) We bought some of the LOL drinkn cause we thought it was funny. It actually tastes really nice. It's a carbonated Mango juice drink.
2) They have moved everything into the new office but there is no staff yet. This is my desk for now until I a) officially get promoted and get the corner office or b) lose my job completely.
3) My new bed setting, Bought myself a King size doona and setting this week. I ♥ it!
4) I have this great list that I can write down ideas to blog about. And I thought this pic was perfect to show my start to the new year.
5) I have been doing my own nails again. I haven't done anything outrageous for years so this is "Boogie Nights Movie Premiere" French Nails. It's a coloured acrylic. I'm going to start doing others nails again too. I have very limited places available as I obviously need to have a life too so it's going to be first in best dressed - I'm on the Northern Beaches.
6) This year I put all of our Christmas Cards on the blinds behind our bed. I loved seeing them everyday and had to take a photo before they were taken down.
7) For my birthday I was given a GORGEOUS eyeshadow palette and I simply had to play. I have never played with make up and didn't do it when becoming a beautician so I am using some of the You Tube Tutorials to feel my way around.

5 comments:

Monnie said...

next time we see each other either your place or mine i will give you some lessons :)

Kate @ Loving Life said...

Great pics Jadey!

Lucinda said...

I'm not sure if your desk is normally that tidy. I know mine isnt ;-)

Tania said...

What a great post, and great pics too! The nails are lovely.

Marie said...

Love your nails!