Friday, January 22, 2010

101

I decided I was going to write an all new 101 list. Why not? My life has changed a lot since I wrote my last list in 2008 and some of the stuff I had on my list isn't really applicable to my life right now or won't be before the 1001 days for that list had ended.
 
But then I thought well maybe I should just concentrate on my 30 before 30 list. I turn 30 at the end of this year and I would love to tick off quite a few things. BUT THEN maybe I can do both at once (Hey coming up with 101 things is hard ok!)
 
I  think I did well getting through 30 activities in JUST over 1 year means I was on track technically. But some of the big stuff just isn't doable. Some of it will move across to my new list and some of it will be left for later.
 
So should I rewrite my list or should I just stick with progressing through what I have?

5 comments:

carly said...

i have a 23 by 23 and was going to do a 101 in 1001 list but thought. il do that once i finish the 23 by 23 list.

plus i done up my resolutions for this year and plan to do that every year. i dont want them to overlap though. the resolutions are just things for just this year.

my 23 by 23 is a range and some that i wont achieve they then can go on the 101 in 1001 list.

ive actually started to develop it. im at 10 at the moment. im sure by july {thats when my birthday is} i will have maybe 101 and then i will get started on it.

phew. x

Pip said...

Hey Jadey!

I reckon go a 30 by 30 list! Pick out the top 30 things (you believe are doable/you are prepared to do) by 30 and let the fun begin!

Yikes, I turn 30 in July, (on the 19th). Cause I've got half a year maybe I will go 15 things. Or for me, (maybe a 10 for 2010 may be the go/umm lets see!)

I will transform my final idea over to my 2010 blog!

All the best,

Pip :-)

Trish and Rodger said...

I agree with Pip. Make this year totally awesome and memorable.

Trish xx

Tania said...

I just admire you for doing a list in the first place! I would do one too but it would have to be a 38 things by the time I turn 38 list and 38 is a few too many things to get done by June ... lol

Kate @ Loving Life said...

Do a 30 one, then once you turn 30, see how much you achieved over the year and do a 101 then if you did well at ticking off your achievements!

K :)