Saturday, October 11, 2008

Photo Post

The Home and Away Beach - Up the road from where I now Live (Lucky me huh)





May and Nikola - Friends and Nikola now works for me



The Bride and Groom Rob and Morena - Married 4th October 2008



The Fitty First Wedding Team - Nikola and I



May and Nikola



MMM Brazillian dancing - I need to find shots of the boys doing Capoiera



End of the night - This chick is a riot shame I forget her name



Dancing - The look of Love



Nikola and May - They are great dancers



Bride and Groom discussing Tactics



There was a dance competition




Nikola and May got pulled up for being too good!



MMM The Brazillians - The black guy in the background is the hottest




May and Nikola getting told off



Oh to have an Arse like This



I'm sure you know these people now



HOT HOT HOT



Pat, Me & Anne



Anne, Pat and I



Pat, Me and Anne



Pat, Me and Anne



Ash - we have lucky dips and toys at work


Ash again - the afro IS a wig :P


Rowan and Ash



Our "Outreach" Stand









Me at 125kgs - This is my WORST photo ever




No time for a proper post I thought I might get some photos uploaded after all a picture does say a thousand words huh.






























































1 comment:

maria said...

I enjoyed looking at all the pics! You live in a beautiful area. Best wishes with the scales going downwards in the right direction. At least you are honest with yourself (and on here). I don't even think I have the guts to show my worst photo which I think was probably taken last week. I've earmarked it as a 'before' photo though.