Friday, April 25, 2008

Lest We Forget - 115.8kg



Anzac day is a very special day. It's a time of reflection and remembrance. I for one am very grateful for the opportunities I have in life today thanks to the work of those in the defence forces past and present. My full respect.







They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.



Lest we Forget.






I'm still tracking along well with Lite n Easy. I haven't lost much weight and I seem to be hovering around the same marks unless I accidently miss a meal or a snack or something. So I'm thinking I should maybe drop to the 1200 menu plan. Hopefully I'll get back into some exercise next week though.






I'm back at work now although I am still really upset with the situation I am in there. Nothing has changed a letter sent to me by them is all wrong! And finds that my boss has done nothing wrong. My only saving grace is that my boss has decided to move onto a new club and is gone by this time next week. I am trying my hardest but where I normally join 3 - 5 new members PER DAY, I have only joined 2 new members this week. My work is obviously suffering badly.






I am also covered in eczema at the moment on my thighs and under my boobs etc which is driving me nuts. I'm not 100% over my infections yet and my ears and throat are still playing up. I need more antibiotics but again can't get anywhere near the doctor.






I did a launch party photo shoot Wednesday night which was cool. It was great to catch up with people I haven't seen in awhile. Also met a guy and was talking to him for ages and then when he handed me his card (He's looking to get me to do some work for him) I realised he was a guy Jason had spoken of before and they are friends. Spin out. It's such a small world.


Angie and Jadey




Last night was trivia and we predictably came last again.




I just enjoy the opportunity to have some fun and be away from work. It's rare.




Sitting back catching up on Home and Away today and they have done some shooting in the spot where I want to get married. I need to work on Jase though. He needs to a) propose and b) realise that we aren't having a bbq wedding (Yes I am a princess)




My room is coming along there is something on the set of drawers I have that keeps reacting with the paint and it bleeds through as pink spots. I thought we finally had it under control and then when we put the clear coat on it has come back through. I have no idea what to do wsith it now so I am just thankful that it is coming through pink (As we have pink patches on it for a shabby look) and that I normally have some silk scarf type things thrown over the drawers. So you probably aren't going to see it anyway.




I'm sort of getting sick of having my wardrobe on the floor though. I can't find anything so I am looking forward to having my room back. Although I would love to take over my brothers old room permanently but now my shabby chic furniture is not going to fit with his navy suede walls. And I can't convince Mum they should be painted. Ah well back to my shoebox :-) haha.




I don't have that much else to say so I hope you all have an amazing long weekend. I'm off to read some of your blogs.

9 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Love that pic of you Jadey...
And yes it is a small world.... bummer about the letter from work. but gr8 that the boss is moving on!

Kathryn said...

I can't wait to see the pics of your room when you've got it all done :D

Chris H said...

so.... I hope Jase proposes, moves into your shoe box and you get your brothers room AND yours! Pink is cool, but BLUE is better! lol

Cat said...

What a smile, you are so cute! Hope work gets better for you soon... and the man piece proposes. Could you propose to him or are you looking for that old fashioned type romance? hugs!

Em said...

I hope this sweek brings you the weight loss your looking for :)
I was having trouble too and found that cutting down sodium did the trick :)
Have a great week hun :)
Em:)

Kek said...

Yikes! Do you have some antihistamines for the eczema? You don't need a doctor's prescription for those....

cranky said...

Waiting to hear what eventuates with work...sigh...just move back up to Sydney will ya! then we can actually meet!!!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Surely it must be time for an update Jadey.... Hows things???

Unknown said...

Excuse me! UPDATE

Nicky
(www.snobnicky.wordpress.com)