Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's arrived

My Lite n Easy arrived this morning just before lunch time. Yay!
I'll do some photos and measurements tonight and weigh in tomorrow morning before brekky and get it all under way.

Back into a program of healthy living. Something I have been missing for awhile. I have it all organised in the fridge and freezer in day order so I just can't go wrong. WELL... As long as I don't get into the chocolate stash. (If you were thinking about telling me to throw it out save your keystrokes. You are probably right but it's not happening.)

I'm having a few issues at the moment at work but I am in the process of getting that all sorted out so I can go back to being happy like I was. Hopefully it will come with a shift in work life balance further towards the life side of things.

Mum has freshly painted my bedroom and nice white. I need to obtain some sliding doors for my wardrobe because the room is too small for opening doors. Mum is currently painting my drawers to match in too. My room is kind of shabby chic. White and Pink. Very girlly. Geez I can be out getting rubber all over me at a car event and be a massive tomboy. Then flip to a girlly girl later on.

Not much else is happening in my life so I will leave off here. I hope everyone is well.

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Nothing wrong with white and pink mate! Why keep the chocolate... bit of sado masochism? (SP?) LOL

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Nothing wrong with being girly girl sometimes..I am like you.. get down and dirty but love being girly sometimes too...

Cat said...

Hope the lite n easy helps you get back into your healthy livin! If i were a single dame or at least living alone I'd be all over that action ;) but the chocolate? I'd keep it too... hell, I have about 5 or 6 big bars of swiss dark and break off a piece when i want it. It all has room in a healthy lifestyle. If what you're looking for is a dieters lifestyle then yeah get rid of it but I think healthy living is much more fun than dieting ;) plus you get to eat chocolate and not feel bad about it! woohoo!

Kathryn said...

I like mixing up the girlie girl and the not girlie too - love getting home from a run all sweaty and yuck then jumping in the shower and getting all dressed up pretty :D

Have you thought about a fabric/curtain door for the wardrobe instead of sliding doors? I've been thinking about it cos my wardrobe doors are annoying (have ripped one off and the other isn't far behind!)

I love green mixed in with the pink & white.