Thursday, January 17, 2008

WTF 115.5kgs



I have no idea what went wrong. I tracked well all week. Trained hard , worked up a sweat a few times even!

I ate healthy I lived on salads and good food. I did have a few of my Nanna's special recipe cookies when Mum cooked those but it wasn't like eating a whole packet or anything. Just a few.

This is now officially my highest recorded weight. I'm sure I have been higher but I never took note of the numbers when I jumped on the scales.

Oh well this is a new week. And I will pull it all together I'm sure. Another thing! I am working towards a personal best / club sales record at work so if you want a gym membership to get a new body for the new year let me know. I am more than willing to help anyone anywhere in Australia (translation - if you sign up at a gym anywhere without asking me first I'll be mortally offended)

My Mum ran into a guy I used to work with dowen at the supermarket just before Christmas and last week I finally got the courage to give him a call. Tomorrow night we are going to see a movie. I am terrified and embarressed because I am so fat and I just wish I was skinnier. I hate that he will see me now at my worst.

People that you haven't seen for 10 years should see you at your best! This is definitely not going to be the case with me and him. Although I have heard he isn't the same skinny boy I worked with all those years ago either. It's going to take awhile to get dressed tomorrow.

Meh! Self confidence = 0

My plan for the week ahead:~

Train 3x with Sanjay

Drink 3 litres of Water a day

Swim 2x

Cut out some of the extras

Drink more shakes

Get more sleep

9 comments:

Kathryn said...

Sometimes it takes a while for our efforts to show up on the scales. If I return to exercise after a break, it takes around 2 weeks to notice a difference. I bet you feel heaps better too.

Don't stress about meeting with this guy. Just imagine how fab you're going to look when you run into people 10 years from now :D

Pip said...

Just keep on powering through Jadey! I've had those frustrating weeks, but soon I think you'll get a decent drop, (in the very near future)! Keep going hard!

I get worried about outings like that too, you'll be fine though, and he will be SO GLAD to see you!

Pip

Cat said...

now that is strange and unexpected! surely next week will show it's a total fluke. so, is this a date? have fun :)

Jules said...

I know exactly how you feel about meeting up with someone when over weight and feeling crappy but darling, if he is happy with you now he will be happy with you always and is a true friend.

Chris H said...

Relax chick, it will happen! Hang in there, your plan will work out. Have a great weekend.

maria said...

I hope you enjoy your time out with that old friend.

Good on you for at least deciding to go.

CaramelKitKat said...

C'mon Jadey, you know as well as anyone that while you can control your actions (except while there are homemade biccies around, granted), you cannot control the scales. You also know that scales just measure total mass, and that without the appropriate equipment it's impossible to know your body composition. The only thing I would check - and I know you know this too - is your sodium intake. Just keep going and the reduction in fat will show soon enough.

As for seeing your old friend, I bet he's got similar doubts; if not about weight then something else. Yes, it's impossible not to notice the changes in someone, but then it becomes all about what actually matters. Have a great time, chick!

Kek said...

What's that saying - something about about taking care of the actions and the results will take care of themselves?

Train hard, eat well, get your sleep, drink your water. Those are the things you have to do. If you do them all consistently, results will follow.

So what if there's been a blip on the scales? JUST KEEP SWIMMING!

Em said...

Chuck those scales away!
Your doing your head in by letting those scales dictate to you!
That boy should be lucky to be in your presents hehe
I say fake it till you make it hun!
Have a fantastic weekend hun :)
Em:)