Saturday, January 19, 2008

Busy Busy



I haven't had a day off in awhile I don't see myself having one in awhile either which is a bit stressful. This stress is showing all too well on my face, which of course, is stressing me out even more.

How at 27 does one still end up with a face full of acne? (Simmo?)

I think if I had a period it would be on it's way. I think this may explain some of the acne, the weight gain, the cravings and the big clue, super sore boobs! Not something I have ever noticed myself suffering before but today they are hard and ouchie. And no I can't be pregnant I have 1000kms of contraception remember.

The movie night I had planned last night fell over when his friend rudely decided to have a baby and want to go out and celebrate. So I got cancelled on. No this was not a date haha. Jase and I are still happily in love. We will have to reschedule for later next week.

On another note I'm still awaiting a cheque so I can buy a new laptop but in the meantime Dad was keen to buy a new one for him so we ordered a new one from DELL today with a new wireless router which is supposed to be quicker and cover more distance than the one we have now (Which should be awesome cause atm it drops the connection or is super weak when I'm blogging in bed)

And my shoes seem to have an hole in the air pocket in the sole so it was time to check out a new pair since I have to wear trainers everyday because of my ankle. (why I can't wear normal shoes I don't know but the physio and the podiatrist always tell me off) I've decided to buy a few pairs of trainers so I am not constantly wearing the same shoes and a lady was at work the other day wearing a pair I just started drooling over. They have also been advertised consistently on a dummy at work for months so I just had to buy me a pair esp at $50 off!

You can see the perferated pattern in this pic but there is also a super faint silver swirl pattern through these shoes as well. The only downside. They are synthetic. I never buy synthetic shoes. It's just asking for trouble and smelly feet. But what's a girl to do when she falls in love with something? And lets face it it's not often I find shoes I love that I'm allowed to wear as well.

Anyway not much else is happening in my life. I have eaten alot of crap in the last 24 hours so I need to cut that out and tomorrow I'll yet again be at work.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

8 comments:

Chris H said...

What? don't you usually get all those PM symptoms? I sure do, tell me about sore boobs mate!! Mine are killing me and have for a week already! Stew cannot even touch them... poor man! HOpe you feel better soon.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I hope you are feeling better soon Jadey...and back on track too.. you know your skin will clear when you flush out ALL the toxins etc..
I still have breakouts..and I am 37... pffffttttt will have zits when I am 80 I reacon...

Em said...

Nice shoes hun :)
I need to buy some new runners as I have started wearing my gym shoes around the house and when i take the kids to the park so i really need a pair that are purely for exercise at home/gym!
Hope your acne clears up soon hun i have had sweat induced acne that is only just starting to clear up now.
Have a great week hun :)
Em:)

Tiffany said...

nice shoes... im keen to actually go somewhere other than target for my next pair of shoes.. dont laugh, lol.. im so lazy when it comes to shoe shopping.
yeah i dont think ur preggie.. sure they will stop being sore soon. its been 15 weeks and mine are just starting to be non-ouchie!
i also only wear runners around everywhere.

maria said...

They are hi-tech lookin' shoes! I feel concerned for you.. re: the no days off. Take care! (I initially wrote that as "Take Off" ??? Typo.. or was there a 'between the lines meaning'?? Hmm).

Ali said...

hey hope you're feeling better now, being a few days later and all that, those shoes look cool!
so back in oz, shall try to organise myself and let you know when i'll be down your way!

Ali said...

hey sorry, never got down to melbourne which i would have loved to have done... totally ran out of time... anyways will definitely be there next time round..

Em said...

Hey darl how you going? It's been awhile?
I hope all is well hun :)
Em:)