Saturday, January 26, 2008

OMFG

Well I have been so up and down it's not funny. The food has been out of control the bloating is insane and my weight fluctuates up to 2kg daily!

Hence no weigh in this week cause I have no idea what it really is.

I promise I'll weigh in next week though. I've been going through some photos tonight as I have 2 collage frames to be filled and hung on my walls and no pics to put in them. Chosing some photos to put it means going through everything I have including some of my weightloss piccys.

Now a few pics of me truly stood out. And they really did catch my attention let me share with you.


These photos are brilliant! I love how I look especially in the first two. It just shows that I was doing really really well even when I felt I was still fat as a pig.

I have some shakes left here that I have been using on and off but they expire in about July so I'm going to kick back into drinking some more of those and training more and taking my vitamins and supplements. I'm going to do this!

I can do it! This shows I can do it! I will do it! I am doing it! I have done it!




17 comments:

Kathryn said...

Gorgeous! Btw I love your hair that colour, it looks awesome :D

Ali said...

keep those photos somewhere where you can see them whether it be on the fridge, the toilet door, your bedroom wall, somewhere where you can see them in moments of weakness..
it goes to show what you can achieve if you put your mind to it
you can do it jadey!

Yummy Mummy said...

Photographs and we bested motivation!! and you have FANTASTIC boobs!

Anonymous said...

Jadey you are beautiful, don't beat yourself up over what number comes up on the scales. Easier said than done I know. Hoping you have a great weekend - keep smiling xx

Chris H said...

YOur photos are amazing.. you can do it again babe, as I can!

Kym's Challenge said...

Smokin Hot Jadey! Love those pictures and your hair looks great.

Cat said...

SO cute!i believe in you chica! go for gold :D

The Candid Bandit said...

I agree with Ali. Print them out and stick them on the fridge! You'll be there in no time.

cant wait to see you tomorrow.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Talk about foxy lady!!! That second pic.. you are smouldering... haha.. love them...
You can and will get back there... just dont try to do it all at once...
one change at a time...

Pip said...

Great photos Jadey! You look HOT!

I LOVE photos as a source of inspiration too!

Weight: - mine fluctuates up to 2kg, (I've even seen it 3kg occasionally) in a day too. I think for me it depends on how much water I've drank, basically if you feel you'd like a crap but can't yet, (due to food taking longer to process etc) or if you've just had one! That can be a kg difference! Quite often my waist measurement is 2cm bigger in evening than morning too, even though I ate clean etc all day.

It's a pain how losses don't show in a linear pattern but if the general trend is slowly down over time and we are in it for the long haul, - all good!

You can so do this!!!

Pip

Em said...

Hun you are doing fine :)
You like me have to change our 'Fat" attitude!
I hope that your having a great week :)
Em:)

Kek said...

You do look gorgeous. Funny how we can think of ourselves as fat and unattractive at a particular point in our lives, and then look back at photos from that time months or years down the track and wonder what the HELL was wrong with our brains...

What's been derailing you, Jadey? Can you pinpoint the problems/ triggers and so on? You need to understand what's leading to your self-sabotage so that you can fix it.

Em said...

How you going hun ?
Its been awhile, how is your weightloss going?
Hope all is well hun:)
Have a great sunday arvo:)
Em:)

LBTEPA said...

Hey, long time no post, hope you are ok ((HUGS))

KJ Photography said...

No, you didn't tell me about the $10 sessions!! What's the story??!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hope everything is alright :) catch up soon!!

Steph

Ali said...

jadey. where art thou??

it's been way too long without an update, well voer a month now... how are things?