Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!



I am still in the process of writing my new years resolutions. It is so important to me to get it right and make sure I am not setting goals that are unrealistic and unacheivable. But also have stuff that is challenging and meaningful to me.



I've been pushing to get everything together to make sure I'm ready but can you believe I haven't even decided exactly how I am going to do it. I haven't even decided who gets to read this blog yet! Crazy Crazy stuff.



Shakes have been mentioned both Myoplex and Tony Ferguson. But I need some real food of course. I'm wondering if I can work something for a month or so for a kickstart or if I'm better off just starting out with food and exercise as I plan to continue.



I bought the bathers yesterday and I'm kind of ready to jump into the pool. Some lessons would probably be an idea but it's not going to happen. It's going to be a matter of jumping in and improving as I go.



I think my 101 in 1001 days needs revising also.



You'll see a blogroll and goals and rewards and stuff pop up down the side eventually but geez finding a format isn't easy! The new blogger is temperamental when it comes to the templates or layouts you can use and there doesn't seem to be many people making them yet. I absolutely adored Caz's templates which is where my last blog layout came from but unfortnately they aren't compatible with the new system.


Wow I have so much to do. First off I really need to decide who can or can't read this thing. THEN I need to finish my resolutions and get ready for tomorrow.

Take Care all! May you all be blessed in 2008 with more than you could ever imagine.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding me!! 2008 is our year to do the roxy jeans!!

Ali said...

Bring on 2008 i say...

Kym's Challenge said...

Thanks for adding me!! I'm so looking forward to travelling with you, I'm on a battle to loose this year and find you motivating and inspirational.
Kym

Chris H said...

Hi Jadey, thanks for the invite, and good luck on that list!

The Candid Bandit said...

Thank you for including me in your life.

I will be your biggest fan this year. Be brave. Be strong and be true to you.

(p.s. now you have gone private, it would be extremely handy if you could write on your other blog when you update. This updates google reader and bloglines and we know when to come on over)

Em said...

Hi hun :)
Thanks for the invite :)
Hey it sounds to me like you are feeling a little overwhelmed? kick me if i am worng :) But i reckon you need to break it all down and keep it small and simple, go back to the basics!
I know that perhaps you feel you have come to far to just go back to the beginning but i reckon its for the best!
I know i had to, after William was born i tried throwing myself back into strict diets and exercise and all i did was burn out!
You need to sit back and take a look at what you want for 2008, plan for success not failure :)
Love you hun i know you cn do it :)
Em:)

Leighanne said...

Hey Jadey - thanks for letting me in:)
Best of luck for the new year!!!

Tiffany said...

cant wait to see what your new 101 list thing and perhaps your goals/resolutions for 2008, thats if your willing to share ;) thanks for the invite.
whoot for 2008, don't fizzle out, keep it real and you will succeed!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I'm here for the ride jadey.... Thanks for the invite.. I am chuffed!!

Kek said...

Hey Jadey, you can do it - try not to feel overwhelmed by the work ahead, just start with baby steps. The swimming is a great start.

You know that saying? The only way to eat an elephant is one bite at a time.

Here's to a great year!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jadey :)
Thanks for the invite!! I'm really happy to be welcomed in to join you on the journey. I'll ba battling the blubber for 2008 also so here's to a strong year with lots less of us both for Christmas 2008 :)
Cheers Bree xx