Monday, June 22, 2009

49 / 84 Back To Work

4 months goes so quickly and so slowly all at once. Today I'm returning to work after almost 4 months off work. It's a daunting feeling actually. I haven't been there for so long that it feels so weird.

I have a meeting this morning with my
Manager and my regional manager this morning to discuss how things will work since I basically have to remain seated etc while at work. I'm not entirely sure how this is going to go.

I arrived at work 45 minutes early so I'm in the car blogging on the iPhone which is ao much better since the upgraded software has come through with cut and paste options.

But seriously I wasn't sure on travel time anymore sometimes 10 minutes sometimes 45 dependant on traffic and I figured a wet Monday morning I'd err on the side of caution. Of course it took 10 minutes!

Wish me luck!

STATS

Start Weight:~ 126.9 kgs
Goal Weight:~ 64 kgs
Current Weight:~ 117.4 kgs
Weight Lost:~ 9.5 kgs
% Weight Lost:~ 7.5%
Weight to Goal:~ 53.4 kgs

Yay that's down another 2.2kg! So I have made up for last weeks gain and more!

Last Weeks Goals

FOOD 1:~ Cook healthy meals ~ yup
FOOD 2:~ Ensure smaller portion sizes are consumed ~ yup

EXERCISE 1:~ Continue to move a little everyday ~ most days
EXERCISE 2:~ Get myself to the Physio ~ yup

OTHER 1:~ Finish Unpacking ~ nope
OTHER 2:~Clean Out Bathroom ~ nope
OTHER 3:~Catch up with Megan for Lunch ~ yay finally I did
OTHER 4:~Finish mailing out catalogues ~ yup
OTHER 5:~Date 2 Tupperware parties ~ nope I think I need to concentrate on this when I'm on my feet

THIS WEEKS GOALS

FOOD 1:~ Cook and portion healthy meals
FOOD 2:~ Increase water intake

EXERCISE:~ Ride bike for 5-10 mins everyday as per physio

OTHER:~ Unpack books to shelf


Not too much on the list this week. I reckon returning to work will knock me around a little so I won't push things with my goals.

3 comments:

Slyde said...

losing weight is never an easy road.

keep at it!

Chris H said...

I hope your first day back at work went well.

Anonymous said...

4 months off? That would be awesome! Hope the first day back went well.

All the best
Em