Thursday, July 2, 2009

59 / 84

I know I have taken too long between blogs when I have to go back and check on what the hell my last blog actually said.

Well I lasted just over a week at work. Then on Monday night I had really aching horrible pains running down my entire left leg. I had freaked out at first thinking it was a blood clot or something. I took Tuesday off and took myself to the doctor. The Doctor has a theory that it may be pinched nerves in my back. Lucky aren't I? So I am off work again until Monday unless my back get better beforehand. And if it doesn't I'm off for further testing.

I'm not going so well with my physio exercises cause now I'm resting again. Ah well. Shame it also screws up the goals I set for myself on Monday haha. (See bottom of page). While I am resting up though I should update my 101 list. I have started ticking off some things. (yay)

Jason cancelled our foxtel subscription this week and it all finished up yesterday. I am so happy about this as Foxtel is the hugest waste of money! Honestly it cost us $130 a month to watch TV!!!! Screw that. There is plenty on free to air available. I need to get myself a longer antenna cord to plug my PVR in so I can record the shows I normally watch again.

In other news I am buying myself a new car! (YAY) And finally I am getting what I want. Yes. After 8 years of looking and longing I am buying a Pajero. I never liked the 4 door ones and the return of the 2 door 2 years ago excited me no end. Now I am only days away from my new car and I am too excited. (And can you tell if anything gets in my road I will be totally crushed)


It's not my preferred colour. But silver is nice too. It's the second choice to black. It's got a full leather interior with heated seats. A sunroof and a few other factory options. It's so nice to drive. It's not entirely practical so I said to Jase if I don't get one now I will never be able to because a) they are being discontinued again in Australia and b) I don't think it practical for multiple children. In fact it might even be hard work with one. (I might borrow a baby with their capsule and find out hahahaha)

The next thing to decide on is do I pay the yearly $440 for my personalised number plates? I love them. I really do. But I hate that NSW makes you lease them and you never own them. Maybe I'll register it in Victoria where I can buy the plates for $495 and never pay again and own them. It's an option I am lucky to have.

Weight loss wise Operation Wedding Dress is well underway. I am still dropping weight and seeing successes. My measurements are well down on my beginning point and I am feeling really good. I am setting my goals and reporting on them every week on the We Are Slimming forums (as well as here) and seem to be acheiving the majority of them. Sure I miss some things but I am only human and I am accepting of that.

I am still weighing daily which also helps to keep me on track but my main weigh in day is Monday and I accept whatever that weight is on the day up or down knowing that it's a process and one that will take some time. As long as the trend continues downwards I am on the right path.

This week when I weighed in on Monday I was very happy with the results! This week saw me burst through the 10kg mark! This is such a great feeling. I am really happy about doing what's right for me. I can't wait to start doing some exercise!

Now I have been reading and catching up on all your blogs. I will try to be better with the comments but if you are dropping by here for a read please comment so I know you were here. It makes a girl feel loved you know LOL


MONDAYS STATS

Height:~ 168 cms
Start Weight:~ 126.9 kgs
Goal Weight:~ 64 kgs
Current Weight:~ 116.7 kgs
Weight Lost:~ 10.2 kgs
% Weight Lost:~ 8%
Weight to Goal:~ 52.7 kgs


GOALS

FOOD 1:~ Cook and portion healthy meals
FOOD 2:~ Increase water intake

EXERCISE 1:~ Ride Bike for 5 - 10 mins everyday as per physio

OTHER 1:~ Sleep for minimum of 8 hours 5/7 Nights


REPORTING ON LAST WEEK

FOOD 1:~ Cook and portion healthy meals ~ Yep
FOOD 2:~ Increase water intake ~ Yep

EXERCISE 1:~ Ride Bike for 5 - 10 mins everyday as per physio ~ Nope

OTHER 1:~ Unpack Books to Shelves ~ Yep

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 10kg mark Jadey!!!! Excellent work :0) Have you started looking at wedding dresses yet? Do you know what you want???

Chris H said...

I loves ya!
Well done on the continuing losses.
Love your new car... hope you don't crash it like I crashed mine after only 4 days of owning it!
I just bought personalised number plates for her too... $899.. and that's it forever! Fancy you having to pay that much every year, what a rip off!

Anonymous said...

Nice car!!!!! i drove one for a few weeks whilst waiting for my outlander!! i have a black outlander i love it!!! i have purple plates they cost me a bit but i love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

*runs out to by PHATKAT plates in pricktoria*

Jane said...

Well done Jadey! Every kilo counts. I absolutely adore your new car - it's making me very jealous.

Kek said...

Bummer about the pinched nerve thingy, but you know plans get derailed all the time. You just have to revise them. :o)

At least a shiny new car will give you something to focus on other than the pain.

Tina said...

Well done Jadey on losing your first 10 kgs. You have done so well in a short time.

Great to catch up on your news.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 10kg loss Jadey - awesome work!