Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hi All! Day 80 of 84!

Wow I can't believe this challenge is almost over. I have achieved some of my overall goals. Not all but I am still quite happy with the overall outcome at this stage.

I'll leave the big reveal for day 84.

I have been working on a few of my 101 goals too and I am happy to say I have crossed off or I am in progress of crossing off 25 of those goals. I'm fairly impressed with that but I still have a few more things I would like to cross off in the near future.

I'd still love advice on what to do with redundant goals. Maybe I should cross them off as no longer applicable?

Who has actually completed a 101 list? I know someone mentioned one of the Kate's (I'm sorry I don't know which one) Completed hers just recently. I would love to read over the list and process. All too often we spend so long creating these lists of goals we would like to achieve and then as life goes on we completely ignore it. I'd really like to move forward with my goals and make them happen. The big the small the mid sized. A couple of big things have already happened and they are the hardest. Now talking of the big things....

Let me share with you the latest of goals that I ticked off my list. Goal number 36 of 101. Buy a Short Wheel Base Pajero. See below = My gorgeous Paj which is yet Un named. Total shite photo of it though - I haven't had a chance to take it out for piccys. I just snapped this one with my iPhone when I came back to the car at Chatswood Chase the other day. I was just so in love with it. Esp with my new totally overpriced number plates.




It's a VRX so comes with the HID lights, Side Steps, 18" Alloys, 2 tone paint, Leather Interior, Heated Seats (one of my newest fav things), HUGE almost convertible like sunroof, Lots of airbags, it also came with Pajero mats, Bonnet Protector, headlight and fog light protectors, roof racks and a few other bibs and bobs I can't remember off the top of my head but you get the picture. It's super luxo!

I'll take better photos when I am better again.

I have never owned a car so new nor so expensive in my life. But I am happy I bought it.

HELP ME NAME IT!

My cars have always always had names and I haven't thought of anything for it as yet.

What else is happening? Hrm well with a few days to go until the end of the challenge my weight loss is coming along well. Completing the challenge = ticking off another thing on my 101 list and doing it for me.

To tick off my list this month.

36. Buy a Short Wheel Based Pajero - Done
82. Have a Full Body Massage - I need to book this in
89. Consolidate my super - I haven't even looked at this. Is anyone especially happy with theirs? Tell me who and why!
90. Get Income Protection Insurance - I haven't looked at this either again - are you especially happy with yours? Tell me who and why!
93. Complete a 12 week WAS Challenge - Completes in 4 days
96. Get my Tupperware business off the ground - Yay I'm off and running. I am still looking for some Sydney hosts to spoil with Free Tupperware. Would over $220 worth of free Tupperware OF YOUR CHOICE be great in your house?
100. Organize the catch ups with friends I have been meaning to for ages - I am so happy to have met up with a whole pile of people I have been planning on seeing for ages. Now to stay in touch

In the last couple of weeks I have been lucky enough to Meet Dannie from We Are Slimming, Tina from Mummified Times Five and B from Beetricks. I have known all these ladies online for sooo many years and it has been an absolute joy to meet every single one of them. I am so glad to have such wonderful people in my life. Now the trick is to stay in touch and catch up more often.

I am back at work, I miss my folks. Does anyone want to get involved in a working bee at their place? They really need help to pull it all together and get the damn thing on the market so they can move up here.

At the moment I am in bed with a virus and the flu. There is a small worry it's the swine flu as I have had contact with others who are infected. (Gotta love working in a gym, STAY HOME PEOPLE!) But they don't test unless you are knocking on deaths door at the moment. While I am sure I am dying my doctor says he has seen worse and I'll live. The virus he's treating though. Anti biotics for Jadey to get rid of green phlegm. Even the word is ugly.

Thank God for my TV, my PVR (hard drive video recorder), and my laptop. At least when I am awake I am entertained. All without leaving my bed. I am sleeping a lot though. I don't want to move. I am puffed out and tired getting from my bed to the stairs which is about a 10 metre walk. Don't even ask about getting up and down them. Ugh!

The greatest part is I have been working on this post for hours now (yes lack of energy, concentration etc etc) and I am thirsty. But I can zip a message to Jason on MSN and ask him to bring me some nourishing fluids. I love him. He's the bestest.

I think I am going to go back to sleep now. My neck no longer holds the weight of my head.

Don't forget to leave your comments. And the questions of the day were.

What do I do about redundant 101 goals?
Which Kate finished their 101 recently and where do I find it?
What should I name my beautiful new car?
Tell me about your super company if you are especially happy with it and why.
Tell me about your income protection insurance if you are especially happy with it and why.

Or just drop me a message to say hi!

5 comments:

Chris H said...

I started out with a 101 list, but quickly gave up!
Good on you for persevering with yours.
The new car is to die for! A bit like my new Toyota Highlander, though yours sounds a bit more 'high end' with the luxury features! Ummm why do ya need heated seats in Aussy? Isn't it almost always hot over there? LOL
Enjoy it mate... and don't crash it like I did to mine... sadness.
Name? Hmmmm I will have to think on that ...
Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Sucks that you're not well, hopefully you'll be on the mend soon. Can't answer your q's but will say your new car is pretty fantastic looking!

Em :)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Love the new wheels Jadey!! woohoo
Never done a 101 list... So no help there..
Hope you are feeling better real soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jadey! Congrats on the great looking car! I hope you are feeling much, much better. No 101 list for me; I have a hard enough time trying to think of a few goals for myself. ;)

Take care and thank you for the well wishes for my husband and grandson. My husband is doing much better and we're keeping an eye on the BP. My grandson is now a week and a half with his cast and is feeling better, too.

Best,
Vickie

THE DASH! said...

Sorry to hear you're under the weather - sounds awful. Just be good to yourself.
Love that car - gorgeous colour too.. lucky girl! I don't have a 101 list either.. I have enough trouble sticking with the few goals I do have.. maybe one day though. :)