Monday, June 15, 2009

42/84 - A TupperChick and A Bride 2 Be

Hey all!

Well what a big weekend that was! Friday night I was so happy to catch up with some of the blogger girls from Sydney. It was great to see Margaret again and catch up with Simmo but it was also great to meet Jodie, Chantel, Krissie, Cath and Sam.

We had a brilliant dinner and I split a share with Simmo. We both ordered a main and had half each. One was Blakeys Beef which was an amazing garlic and something marinated diced sirloin steak and the other was a beautiful spicy salt whitebaits. Both soo yummy.

Jason was sooo good to bring me into the city and pick me up. I love that man. (Warm fuzzies)



Saturday was my Tupperware Announcement party. It was my official "open for business" I suppose. In preparation I made way too much food but somehow it all got eaten. We had such a good time as my manager Annika came and did a basic demo for us. Thanks so much to Loz, Carissa and of course the fabulous Margaret for coming along and for helping me get off the ground with my new business.

From there we went straight out to a birthday party for another friend. Anne is such a beautiful person I was so happy to help her celebrate her birthday and we had a fun night.



Sunday morning I met Loz down at Luna Park for the Sydney Bridal Expo. It was at the crystal palace which I love as an idea for a wedding reception venue. But I'm not sure it's doable. Plenty of time to make decisions yet. I just discovered they had more exhibitions upstairs that we didn't know was there. We just th0ught it was the fashion show. Ah wells.

Honestly Lozza is the bestest best friend one could hope for. She gave up her Sunday morning sleep in and dragged herself into Luna Park to support me. Then she carried SOOO MUCH stuff for me while we had a look around. Honestly there must of been 10kg or so of magazines alone. I love you Lozza!

Then I rushed off from there to Cronulla and Trish's baby shower. She is 30 / 31 weeks and looks FABULOUS! She is such an adorable girl and I was so happy to get together with her and meet some of her friends. The lunch was really yummy! I skipped dessert (I reckon I should of stayed) But I was keen to get to the Pittwater Annual Bridal Expo.

I needn't have bothered rushing. It was actually quite small and uninspiring. All I know now is that I don't want my wedding reception there. But I suppose at least I do know that. Oh and I have amazing blisters on my hands from the crutches LOL.

Then Jason and I sat down to a movie last night. We watched a real tear jerker called Taking Chance. It's about an officer who requests to take a PFC from his home town back to the family after he is killed in action in Iraq. It is based on a true story about this 20 y.o PFC. I cried and cried and cried some more. Highly Highly recommended.

Today has been nice. I needed a day of doing nothing so that's what I've done. I'm in bed with my tupperware catalogues and information, my bridal magazines and my laptop. I did create a fan page for my tupperware business called My Tupperware Lady on facebook. And 12 people have joined already so they must be Tupperfans like me. Feel free to join my page. It's fairly bare right now but I am sure I will be able to build it given some time.

I really need some hosts for parties right now. In order to get started I need to have 4 - 6 parties booked in a matter of weeks. If you can host a party for me please let me know. It can be yourself and 3 or 4 mates or a whole bunch of people doesn't matter! There's FREE Tupperware for you too! Hundreds and hundreds of dollars worth so it's a well rewarded exercise.

There are lots of fun parties to be had. Cockatail Parties, Taste of Tupperware, Chocoholics parties etc.

OK now the official stats etc. I so don't want to share. I feel like a damn Yoyo!

Height:~ 168 cms
Start Weight:~ 126.9 kgs
Goal Weight:~ 64 kgs
Current Weight:~ 119.6 kgs
Weight Lost:~ 7.3 kgs
% Weight Lost:~ 5.8%
Weight to Goal:~ 55.6 kgs
That's a gain of 700 grams this week! I don't get it so much.

As for last weeks goals

FOOD 1:~ Continue to cook healthy meals ~ I think I slipped on this this week.
FOOD 2:~ Ensure smaller portion sizes are consumed ~ Nope


EXERCISE 1:~ Continue to move a little everyday ~ Have been a very busy girl this past week EXERCISE 2:~ Get myself to the Physio ~ Nope Oops!
OTHER 1:~ Clean out pantry and fridge ~ Yes they are sooo neat and pretty
OTHER 2:~Sort Cupboards ~ Yes, the whole kitchen got a mini makeover
OTHER 3:~Finish unpacking ~ Nope Eeek
OTHER 4:~Mail out some catalogues to those that wanted them ~ Need to send a few more. Must go shopping for envelopes




THIS WEEKS GOALS



FOOD 1:~ Cook healthy meals

FOOD 2:~ Ensure smaller portion sizes are consumed

EXERCISE 1:~ Continue to move a little everyday
EXERCISE 2:~ Get myself to the Physio

OTHER 1:~ Finish Unpacking
OTHER 2:~Clean Out Bathroom
OTHER 3:~Catch up with Megan for Lunch
OTHER 4:~Finish mailing out catalogues
OTHER 5:~Date 2 Tupperware parties

No comments: