Monday, June 8, 2009

50 quickies

1.) 5 things you’re addicted to:-
Coke, Chocolate, Chips, Friends, Family (Well I can't live without them)

2.) Something you always seem to crave:-
Chocolate

3.) Are you good at wrapping gifts?-
Yeah you got the wrong person here.

4.) Favorite thing to do at the park:-
Hrm scariest ride at the theme park.

5.) Where in the swimming pool do you usually find yourself at:-
In the lap lane swimming swimming (until I hit the spa haha)

6.) Favorite thing to do at the beach:-
Look at it

7.) Most embarrassing moment:-
Cola Sunnyboy running out of my nose when I laughed at a new school

8.) What do you love to do when you’re alone?-
TV, Internet, Music

9.) Hail, Rain or Snow?-
Snow!

10.) How long do you take in the shower?-
Sometimes I am in and out as quickly as possible othertimes the hot water runs out.

11.) Worst part of your body?:-
My Butt

12.) Hamburger or Hotdog?:-
Hamburger

13.) Steak or Pork:-
Pork if roasted, Steak otherwise

14.) Turkey or Chicken:-
Either, they're both good.

15.) Your thoughts on Raisins:-
Errr Nope nothing.

16.) Favorite Disney Princess:-
Me! Ok so I'm not in Disney soooo, cinderella.

17.) Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer?:-
Ruldolf, Donna, Blitzen, Dasher, Comet, and thats about it

18.) Name all of Snow White’s Seven Dwarfs:-
Grumpy, Dopey, Sneezy, Happy, Doc and do you know the rest??? :P

19.) What is "Boxing Day"?:-
The day after Christmas and the only public holiday where ALL the shops are open and selling everything CHEAP. Shame I can never move that day and I'm way too broke haha

20.) If you could lose some weight, how much would you lose?:-
Oh half my body weight

21.) Your thoughts on Dora the Explorer and Diego:-
Who?

22.) Do you use Hand Sanitizer?:-
religiously

23.) Name the dirtiest place that we all touch:-

24.) What was the last thing you ate:-
Mexican Fried Bananas.

25.) Last movie you saw in theatres:-
Holy crap I only went a couple of weeks ago and I forget what movie I saw

26.) What are you wearing:-
Black T and Trackies

27.) Longest you’ve been sick:-
I've been off work sick for 3.5 months now - it's an injury does that count?

28.) Longest you’ve stayed up:-
Around 50 hours. It was hell.

29.) Favorite thing to eat/drink when sick:-
Icy poles - lemonade preferably. Sometimes bread and butter.

30.) Ever had an idea and later, you saw it somewhere else? And thought that you should have done something about it?:-
Yup and some of them are big money makers.

31.) If you could have only ONE vacation house, where would it be?:-
No idea - it would be great if I had travelled someplace

32.) Favorite place in your house:-
My bedroom - although I want the master bedroom! I just like that I have a place to hide and hibernate LoL

33.) Favorite thing to do when Shopping:-
Shop?

34.) Something most people don’t know about you:-
This is a blog, don't you guys know everything already?

35.) One Good Thing About You:-
Can you please tell me one good thing about me??? Then you'll make me feel all fuzzy. Go on.

36.) One Bad thing about you:-
I'm a hoarder and I hate clutter - talk about fucked up

37.) Farthest you’ve driven to/ rode in a car:-
Frankston, VIC to Rainbow Beach, QLD

38.) Favorite Amusement Park:-
Dreamworld so far. I want to go to disneyland!!!!!

39.) Top 5 places you would like to visit:-
Disneyland, Thailand, Paris, Noumea, Fraser Island

40.) Favorite shade of nail polish:-
Wicked

41.) How many kids do you want?
2 - 3

42.) New movie that you want to see:-
The proposal, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

43.) Hollywood Video, Blockbuster or Netflix?:-
Ok I only recognise blockbuster.

44.) Sleepovers?-
errrr wha?

45.) 5 of your girlfriends that you would like to get to know better:-
Lozza, Simmo, Carissa, Beckie,

46.) A good Friday night would consist of:-
Anything that involves my man, my friends and my family would tip me over the edge.

47.) Have a God son or God Daughter?:-
no

48.) How many times can you say "Pumpkin Spice" as fast as you can, without messing up?:-
14

49.) If you could be a certain age forever, what age would that be?:-
25, Mature enough to Cope with life, young enough to enjoy it.

50.) Any last words?:-
Yup - Don't forget to answer question 35 for me! xox

3 comments:

Kate @ Loving Life said...

LOL @ 36!

35... well you should rely on knowing this within yourself. But I will still give you a late night warm fuzzy! You are a sweet chick, always concerned about/checking in on others and now with a hot looking hair-do!

K x

fifilaroach said...

ooh, my fave age was 32, i'd like to go back there and stay. What a great age!
http://herecomestheband.blogspot.com/

Tully said...

Mexican Fried Bananas?

35. Always thinking of others and you seem like you know how to have fun. :-)