Saturday, October 3, 2009

SORRY!!!

I have been a bad blogger. And we all know what that means.....

I haven't been losing weight.

Ack.

Ok so what can I say. I think I know exactly whats going on with the whole weightloss thing but I'm not entirely sure. You see I have the Implanon (contraceptive implant) in my arm and it expires on the 10th of October. In the last few weeks all of a sudden I have had my period a few times. I don't norrmally ever get it so this has been uncomfortable, annoying, nauseating, painful and I think weighty!

I'm not 100% sure that's the reason though. We'll see.

I'm still working in head office but there might be some changes to my role on the way. I'm not 100% sure about it all yet but can let you know more as I do.

Tupperware has been great - ATM I am fundraising for National Breast Cancer Foundation which is keeping me busy and sales have been great. Can I encourage you to hold a party this month (You get the gifts I'll make the donation) or at least put in an order with me for your Tupper needs in October so that we can raise as much money for NBCF as possible.

Jason and I are both doing well. I have a little ticker that tells me we are 1 Year 5 Months and 2 Days away from the wedding. And I am completely unorganised! I have only made decisions on a couple of things. BUT I am narrowing the reception venue. Unfortunately I also haven't saved a cent yet so that means I don't have the deposit. But at least making a decision would be a start.

What I do know so far:~

Ceremony Location
Celebrant
Florist
Bridal Party

I have discovered that wedding planning would be so much more fun IF I was spending someone else's money LOL

Jase and I haven't managed to get out to Avenue Q yet. I think we are booking tickets for later this week but it's all in his very capable hands.

We looked into heading to the movies today for a Gold Class session but there's nothing on we really want to see. (So still haven't used that reward) And at some stage I need to go have my massage too. I am sooo freaking stiff and I've been saying I need a massage for over a year, I have even had a voucher to go and get one since December last year and not used it. It's my own fault. I need to make the time for these things.

I am trying to catch up on blogs etc - It's not the easiest thing to do and I fear I am going to need to cull my subscriptions. I don't know how though. Do I cull to the ones that comment here? What do I do?

I can't believe how busy life is about to become here. It's the long weekend this weekend and we don't have many plans. I barrack for the Storm and the Eels. So whoever wins tomorrow I win. But if Storm wins Jason may be unbearable to live with so I am more going for the Eels.

Next weekend I am heading to Melbourne. Except I screwed up my flights so I'll be there Sunday (was supposed to be friday night) then out monday.

The following weekend I have a wedding to go to and a girlfriend up from Melbourne. The one after that another wedding.

It's very very full on!

The weather had been FABULOUS until today when all of a sudden it was Winter. And I have frozen my butt off.

I'm rambling now so I'll leave it here. I hope you are all great.

7 comments:

THE DASH! said...

Hiya Jadey,
Well, life sure sounds busy for you. Tupperware is selling well (yay) and hey, I didn't know you were getting married.. how exciting.. I remember mine like it was yesterday (I wish!!) and remember also how hard it was getting it all together. Good thing you have plenty of time tho.
I have the same problem with the amount of blogs lol I am following 59.. EEK.. thankfully they don't all post at once.. but sometimes it takes me ages to go thru them on a daily basis and comment.. I have trouble too deciding who to cull.. so I dont. I love 'em all.
Cara :)

Lucinda said...

Yeah, I go through culling regularly but then build it back up slowly. I always have my faves, but am always on the hunt for new ones!

Unknown said...

I have 211 new posts in my reader, since Thursday, DOH!

You are a very busy bee aren't you!
Cannot wait to hear more about your wedding plans xoxo

Tully said...

About time we saw you again missy! Hopefully once you get the implanon thing sorted you'll start losing again!

The wedding plans sound so exciting, can't wait to hear more!

#fatfreefloozy said...

Thanks so much for the visit! I didn't realize you had left a comment on kfb until today, sorry!

Yes! Our friend died of banding. It is very unusual but it happens. Her Mum tried to talk Miss B out of it (understandably). Thanks for adding us!

Anonymous said...

You definately should see Ave Q - it's hilarious!

Can understand the culling. I go through every now and then and get rid of blogs that haven't had a post in ages.

Em :)

Kate @ Loving Life said...

Back on the horse and all that - onward and upwards (or downwards on the scales! lol)

I hope you had a nice time at gold class! K :)