Friday, October 30, 2009

Fat-astic Friday

Well how are you all?

I have been quiet of late. It's all due to me doing more facebooking, working and various other activities than blogging. I have made it a goal of mine to return to weekly blogging at a minimum and there is someone who promised to keep me accountable. (Hi Nicky!)

I've started a new challenge over at We Are Slimming which I have mentioned a thousand times before but will mention again because I know you aren't all readers / members of We Are Slimming yet and if you are looking to lose weight then you should be!

On our last challenge I tried to minimilise my goals and ended up not acheiving a single one of them (after blitzing the challenge prior) so I have gone back to a mighty long list of goals.
♥ Lose 5kg (Be 103kg or under)
♥ Report in every week on WAS
♥ Blog at least once a week
♥ Reduce Snacking
♥ Track all food
♥ Swim Weekly minimum
♥ Improve on laps per half hour (currently 24)
♥ Start Power plate training
♥ Drink water daily
♥ Remove Implanon
♥ Move more everyday
♥ Beat Ali

The goals were set Wednesday last week and this is the first blog post so I am really going to have to move my butt if I am going to make this challenge work for me. Actually reposting this was a good idea cause I was religiously tracking my food (for the first time in my life) when I set this goal and then my computer died and my tracking (which was in my phone) was erased when I synced my phone the next time. So I cracked it and stopped tracking (oops)

Maybe I should print these goals for myself so I can read them everyday. This is one of the things that I found was a huge help to me when doing Body - For - Life. I would read over every goal morning and night. And "touch base" with myself and my progress every day.

Oh I also had a mad cool chart that I used to use that got coloured in when I did something right. That chart was so motivating! I always wanted my colours up there.

So I started the challenge on Wednesday 21st at 108kg. And I weighed in this week at 108.1kg

Starting waist measurement is 111cm. Which is impressive when you think about it, because when I got engaged I had a waist measurement of 131cm! So I'm hovering at just under 20kg gone but 20cm gone from my belly!

I'm getting really peeved with the whole thing though as I've stalled, and stayed put for SO LONG! It's so frustrating that I know something has to change but I'm really, just a bit lost.

No comments: