Wednesday, September 2, 2009

GOAL 3

Check out my Weight Loss Goals and Rewards List here
Did you notice anything in my last post??

Yup! I reached the next goal this morning! I'm going to have to push back my pedi a bit as I still can't have my foot or ankle touched by anyone. So FH and I are going to go see Avenue Q!!! I am so excited about that.

STATS
Height:~ 168 cms
Start Weight:~ 126.9 kgs
Goal Weight:~ 64 kgs
Current Weight:~ 109.6 kgs
Weight Lost:~ 17.3 kgs
% Weight Lost:~ 13.6%
Weight to Goal:~ 45.6 kgs

5 comments:

Tina said...

Wow Jadey, I didn't realise what a fantastic job you are doing with your weight loss. Well done. 17 kgs is amazing in such a short time.

Woohoo!!!

Ali said...

Avenue Q is awesome... nothing like dirty muppets to have you bopping along in your seats!

maybe it just plays to my dirty mind... I'm sure you'll love them!

You rock with the weightloss.. I'm on a mission to beat you ok!
we've got about the same to lose..

The challenge is on baby!
:o)

Pip said...

Wow, nice rewards Jadey and awesome work on staying focussed with the weight loss! 17kg is an awesome achievement to date!!! Doing very well!

Anonymous said...

Ave Q is great - hope you enjoy it!

Congrats on reaching another goal!

Em :)

Jessi said...

noticed you asked somewhere about making collages easily... you just need picasa which is free to download!! :)