Wednesday, September 2, 2009

WAS CHALLENGE


Well today kickstarted the WAS Challenge for me. I am so happy to be a part of a forum of such awesome people. You should really get along to We Are Slimming if you have a weightloss goal or maybe you are maintaining.


It's a 6 week basic challenge so I did my waist measurement and weighed in this morning. I set some goals for myself to achieve in the next few weeks and I'm happy cruising along.


It's not too late to get started if you'd like to join in and it's completely free!
My Goals for The Challenge
* To lose 5 kg
* Eat not more than 3 small meals a day
* Swim once a week
* Blog at least weekly
Starting Stats
Weigh In Date:~ Wed 2nd September
Height:~ 168 cms
Current Weight:~ 109.6 kgs
Current Waist Measurement:~ 115 cms

2 comments:

SamJJJ said...

Good luck this Challenge, you did so well on the last! :)

from Angel

THE DASH! said...

Great goals to have!! You will kick it in no probs.. focus little grasshopper lol :)