Tuesday, August 4, 2009

END OF CHALLENGE

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay but I successfully completed the We Are Slimming 12 Week Winter Challenge! Yay!

ORIGINAL WEIGHT:~ 126.9 kg

CHALLENGE STARTING WEIGHT:~ 124.9 kg
THIS WEEKS WEIGHT:~ 113.7 kg
THIS WEEKS LOSS:~ 1.2 kg
TOTAL CHALLENGE LOSS:~ 11.2 kg / 9%

TOTAL LOSS:~ 13.2 kg / 10%

STARTING WAIST MEASUREMENT:~ 131cm
END WAIST MEASUREMENT:~ 120cm
TOTAL CMS LOST:~ 11cm
% CM LOST:~ 8.4%

♥ Have done all necessary physiotherapy inc the exercises set - Nope
♥ Have regularly updated my blog (1 x a week min) - Yup
♥ Regularly updated WAS - Success
♥ Followed all doctors orders - Yup
♥ Have lost at least 10kg - Yup
♥ Be down at least 2 dress sizes - Not entirely sure. I've definitely dropped one. And my pants are loose. Maybe!
♥ Exercised at least 5 x a week for a minimum half hour as a habit - No
♥ Limit my junk food habits - Getting much better
♥ Establish a sensible sleeping pattern - Nope
♥ Become more aware of my eating - Success
♥ Eat at the table not in front of the TV or at my desk - Nope Still gotta work on this one
♥ Have my engagement party planned and organized - No still so much to work on!
♥ Wear a dress to my engagement party - I will! I wore a dress last night to a cocktail party. And it was too big for me :P

Plus this means I have ticked off number 93 on my 101 list which was to complete a 12 week we are slimming challenge!

3 comments:

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Omg... well done Jadey!! Thats an awesome effort girl!!Do we get to see before and after pics?

Pip said...

Jadey, well done!!! Awesome job and nice stats! I must admit I've been visiting your website each couple of days looking forward to more pics of the new spunky ute, (very nice..........so that's your number 'plate' too?), - and to see the final reveal from your challenge! Excellent job on both accounts!

Pip

Nat said...

GOOD ON YOU Jadey! Well done with your weight loss and completing the challenge. Great job.