Friday, August 28, 2009

3 posts in 3 days??? Surely not!

Yup I'm here. I don't think I have much to say but if this works out as normal we'll figure that part out when I hit send :P

Thanks so much for commenting on my last post and my photos. It's always nerve wracking putting up fat photos. I usually post and wait for the kooks to come out. Thankfully that hasn't happened yet though so I'll continue to post my progress pics as I go.

The trick is being in the mood to strip off and have the photos done. You also need to have shaved your legs the same day and need a co operative partner. MIL has to have gone out or be in bed. It can't be too cold or you'll want to die and you need to be able to find the same clothes as last time, Or at least similar. It all comes together rarely!

I think I'm loving the white background though. Makes my pasty white english skin look tanned haha.

I think I am starting to realise how truly draining my normal job is! I normally crash physically and emotionally whenever I am home. Unfortunately that also means this place is generally a write off 24/7 and I do my best to have a small path from my door to my bed clear so I don't do myself any more damage falling over crap getting to my bed.

Tonight I got home and was like OK cool. This place is a mess lets fix it. I had my washing on and pulled everything apart and got to work. I plugged my iPhone into the speakers cranked the volume started singing and Jadey is a happy girl! It was easy and near on effortless. My feet and ankles would have been happier had I been in bed withmy feet up but I'll pat them and massage them and sing to them and pray they don't punish me later.

This is not me! Not me at all! My new job is basically analysis and data entry. It's a job where I sit at a computer with my headphones linked to my iPhone playing music and not my telephone talking to people. It is draining because you concentrate and it's repetitive and mind numbing but apparently that means I have the energy for a life out side of work.

Now I need to book more tupperware parties while this phenomenon has taken over me!

Has anyone else been in this same kind of situation?

No comments: