Thursday, September 4, 2008

So much for consistency

I was going to post here more often but I have fallen head first into my new role and all that comes with it.

I really love my new club and my team were successful this month (as they have been consistently) and hit 114% of our budget coming 2nd in the state! (woohoo)

On another note it's time to get active again. I am rediculously overweight and I work in a damn gym. PLUS this is the first week of Spring! How awesome is that. In Sydney people are alot more active (all year but especially when it's warmer) than in Melbourne. I think it has a lot to do with the warmer climate.

I am joining the spring chellenge at
we are slimming forums (feel fre to play along)

Not much else has happened with me this month.

I have been lucky enough to reunite with some old friends. My true friends. I have met plenty of new people. Am working closer to home (thank the Lord) I am getting along ok with the MIL. I am mostly home after she goes to bed which helps. I bought a big tv for our bedroom and mounted it on the wall plus bought a wireless router which means I can basically live in the bedroom.

I am still traumatised by having Storm stay outside. If she could be inside with me life would be grand!

Anyway I hope everyone is doing well. I am trying to catch up on your blogs. So I will also try to leave at least one comment (I'm so bad at the commenting thing)

3 comments:

Chris H said...

So? Where's me friggin comment??? LOL... I can talk, I have only just started reading blogs again after a fortnight of moving house!

gir11y said...

ok you, now you are in sydney we definately need at least one play date a week and not for breakfast! :-(. So we'll work around what you're allowed to do and get a workout happening!

maria said...

That's good news about work.

Best wishes with the Spring challenge.

:) xo