Monday, August 4, 2008

Not Vego Friendly - First Days At Work



Sunday night Jase and I went to Manly ribs and rumps for dinner. The meals are freaking huge! Jason was supposed to help me but he hardly made a dint in mine after eating his. Then he decided it would be funny to take bad photos of me. (*Example to follow as my comp has cracked a hissy and wont let me use the net so I just changed computers)
It was nice to be just the two of us for dinner though. It doesn't happen all that often at all. Then we went for a bit of a drive so I could make sure I knew where I was going for the sales launch Monday morning at Bondi Junction.
Too easy!
I was told to be at Bondi Junction by 8am I would have to leave home at 6:30am so I did and arrived quite promptly at 7am. Eeek. Lucky I took a book with me cause I spent an hour reading before going up to meet my new boss.
Ed is a great guy it seems. Same age as me with quite a bit of industry experience. He has done wonderous things for the club which is brilliant and I'm looking forward to really absorbing whats happening from there. The team is great too. They have managed to impress no end. I've been eating healthier which is great and keen to get into my training again. (What I can do)
I thought the club I was going to was only 1 level but it's 3 levels! Which is amazing. But then I can't do stairs so well which is a small problem. I have been trying to do them and make an effort but I think I am going to have to go back to the lifts if my ankles continue along these lines as I'm in so much pain.
Otherwise things are going well so far up here. Storm is mad as hell at me for being outside still. I put her on a diet too. Must be diet food because she refuses to eat it! So losing weight through starvation. I have to mix it with stock or gravy to get her to eat it. I fed her the leftovers from my ribs (about 3/4 of what you see above) and she can't finish it either though haha.
She has a new blanket coming in the mail to try and help keep her warm though and I bought her a jacket the other day (She hasn't had to wear this yet though)
I hope everyone is well. The plan is to read some blogs at some stage. I will get there eventually I'm sure.

6 comments:

The Candid Bandit said...

Great news about your new job/boss etc!

I bet things just feel right now.

Big hugs.
xox

KJ Photography said...

So you're working at the Bondi FF?? Not platinum though? My darling brother should soon be back at platinum as the super dooper trainer (I think??) but I'll have to come visit sometime!!!

KJ Photography said...

No thanks to being an MC - I know what you poor guys have to go through!!

cranky said...

Next time you go to R&R look out for Chops - he goes there practically once a week! Check FB out to remind yourself what he looks like!!!

maria said...

Hi Jadey,

I hope your new life in Sydney grows into something really special. I felt for you re: your dog being outside and saying goodbye to your parents.

I hope your job treats you well..and that this becomes 'home and happiness' for you and your man.

Cheers.

Jules said...

Great news that new job and boss are great etc.

Those ribs are flappin huge