Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Precision Nutrition

Well it all kicked off today officially. Yeah yeah I know it's the 25th today but I never took into account the time differences did I! So the first daily lesson / homework task / assignment thingy was so simple it was all about introducing yourself and letting them know your 3 top goals. My biggest trouble was keeping it short enough that you didn't have to print and bind just to follow.

And 3 goals? OMG I went from 3 is too much to Only 3? To which 3?


Ah well. I am really excited about this program and I am sure you will hear endless endless follow ups from me about it. I'm sure it's going to get harder :p





In preparation I have gone and had my DEXA scan done. That was so depressing! Jarrod bought up my last scans for comparison. They were supposed to be going in reverse not gaining weight. Bah. I've ought out a GP for myself (Jason's GP) and also had my blood tests done. (more on that later) I have taken my before photos. (So not posting them here until I have comparisons cause it's just too depressing)


I need to go shopping and do a bit of a cook up. I think I'll follow the quick start in the book and go from there. There's a few appliances I could use but since I am short alot of cash they can wait. But not too long. I know!


Dear Santa,


Can I please have.......


Oh wait, do I need to give Santa an invite to my blog or is it more automatic cause he's so magical and stuff?





I got this image from Organized Doodles blog a little while ago and although I thought there wasn't long until Christmas and Oh how it had sneaked up I am still somewhat suprised at how close it is! But I love this pic! Check out his blog he's very talented.




Last weekend was the NSW Dutton Rally - the final for the year and always heaps of fun. unfortunately something hit me Friday morning very suddenly I stopped breathing for about 30 seconds then went into fits of coughs then about 5 minuteslater stopped again and followed by a tight chest and heaps of coughs. Seems I had an allergic reaction to something and I am so greatful to the Medical team that was at the track you have no idea how scary that sort of thing is. The guys and girls at race solutions are highly trained medicos. I often watch medical emergency just to see them on tv at their "other job" haha.


I had another minor turn last night where I ended up in emergency and so my trip to the doctor wasn't to be delayed any further. While I was at my GP today I got him to include my other neccessary blood tests along with the ones he wanted to do . I hate needles but the girl at the pathology was amazing. Didn't hurt one bit!


So I have had today off work to get all that sorted out and now I am looking forward to kicking into Precision Nutrition with gusto!

4 comments:

Pip said...

Oh know Jadey, that sounds scary! Hope the cause is found and you can relax! My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

All the best with the Precision Nutrition plan!

Pip

Chris H said...

OOO that reaction to whatever sounds scary, hope you can find out what caused it so it doesn't happen again!

Vickie said...

Jadey I hope they find out what you reacted to! That sounds scary! We're off to a great start on PN! I love how they are introducing the program to us in little bits. Feels less overwhelming! Take care of yourself!

Vickie

Margaret said...

Hey Jadey it all sounds like you are on your way to a solution that will work for you. I can't wait to see how you get on..

Scary, scary stuff about your breathing, hope the tests will show what happened..

And I am not sure if anyone else is having a problem seeing your blog clearly, but I am getting all weird images across the posts. I will check back later :)