Sunday, November 29, 2009

4th Goal!

Hi all!

I have reached my 4th weight loss goal!

I weighed in this Wednesday at 104.4kg which is 22.5kg gone! I have based all of my goals around being under the next marker so under 120 = 119.9kg or under 105kg = 104.9kg

My next goal is 99.9kg. It brings me into the double digits. It's a very exciting goal and I am already on my way forward with it.

I finally went and had my 1st weight loss goal reward last weekend. I went with a girlfriend to go and see New Moon last saturday. Let me tell you - I've become an addict! For ages and ages I have thought all you "twilight freaks" were a tad weird. Like everyone who raved about Lord of The Rings and Harry Potter etc. I was so over hearing all about it.

I dragged her here to watch the first one on the big screen we have as she needed cheering up. (Self sacrificing me of course haha) And it was absolutely awesome (save some "special" effects) and I couldn't wait to get to the movies and see New Moon.

Having not read the books it was all completely new to me. But the ending oh the ending !

Now I have to read the books. I have no time to read the books but I am getting there slowly. There is so much more information in there than there was in the movies but I am loving the read. I love that I can see the scenes from the movie as I read the story. It's such an easy to read book too.

My parents would be mortified. Ah wells. I can't believe I have been sucked in. But I do adore it now.

On to my next goal - I need to have my full body massage. I have seen Avenue Q (thank God cause there is an ending to these things) I'm not sure about the Series 2 Underbelly reward. I might do something else. Maybe, Oh who knows.

Up Next - a new laptop bag. It's been on my list since forever (Was on my original list too)

6 comments:

Miss Coops said...

Jadey thats amazing! Well done im so proud of you, 22.5kgs GONE! Keep up the fab work x

Pip said...

Totally awesome going Jadey! Am so proud of you! You have stayed committed/in control for many months now and have inspired me, now I'm feeling fired up, (and hopefully I can earn my full body massage early in the new year) as I now have an incentive scheme on my blog going!

Top work!

Pip :-)

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you girl!!!! I'm chasing you down the scales, girl... :)

Kate @ Loving Life said...

You're doing so well Jadey!
Keep it up! x

THE DASH! said...

Hey Jade,
Awesome - 22.5 kilos gone and never to be seen again. Congrats, girl!!!
I want to go see new moon too now all I need is a taker to come with me. How come I'm the only one who wants to see it! sigh. lol I hear it was great though.

Chantel said...

Wow Jadey - you've done really well!

So Awesome! Congratulations :)